[guide.chat] Phyllis your day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 19:48:14 +0100

Good evening phyllis
oh your night out in pub is going to be good.
Phyllis curry yummy
oh your girls do look after yu lately good becka took you shops and you got all
nice colurs wool brilliant actually got one ball of wool here for you its faun
colour think its beighe somthing like that
Posting it tomorrow our Julie found it in her cupbaord so posting it to you
tomorrow with carer
Right thank you for telling me where you wer born in exeter good
Right going back to the tv now
I am going to make quick mug of tea first though
speak later