[guide.chat] Phyllis cussion

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 18:09:40 +0100

Good eveing phyllis
Hope your sitting down now hold on to somthing very tightly
got shock for you now here

wait for it

My cussion is finished yes you heard right
Our julie told me could have gone in the musieum that old hahahehehehehehe to
say been on it sinced last
November 2010 wow
she said she is dreading it if I decide on doing another one could take till
2013 at the speed I go hehehehahahahahaha
wow nearly passed out on floor when my last piece of wool went in its now on my
bed now at bottom julie sewed it up for me with old cussion inside
wow
Miracle

put flags up now phyllis all down your street
Take care
from a very proud Carol x.x.x.x.