[guide.chat] Phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 10:33:04 +0100

Good morning phyllis
Oh that sounded lovely yeserday vickie making home made cottage pie wow so
yummy
my mum use to make her own for us all with grated cheese on top

oh nice she took you to get photos done great
bet you got nice one in frame now in your living room
good

cold and dry here today

going for new shoes praying can get pair very hard nowdays all very high heels
about 6 inches on some must be nutters to walk about on 6 inches heels
hahahahahahahaha only want them for best as I walk about in traners during week
as carer forgets to ell me pavements so can't aford to damage my toes while out
with her
so feel safe in traners .

got 6 Pairs of traners all different colurs

right going now

Love Carol xxxx