[guide.chat] Our voice mails

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 00:12:56 +0100

Hi malcolm
Its my pleasure
we all loved doing this for you.
After all we all look up to you and admire you.
We call you our boss on here now yes the boss of us all hahahahahaha
How is that for a nice title for you?

Your the boss of this little chat club now
We all love it and enjoy it so much
Yes,think its time yu did a nice voice mail to us all now on your own
good luck
Love Carol x.x.x.x.

Malcolm wrote

Well I would like to say thanks to Vnessa.stan. Harold, Carol and Sarah for
there voice mails  All are very good. I enjoyed Vanessa's poem. It brought
tears to my eyes as I remember it when it happen and I enjoyed stan's and
Carol's story's. And last but not least. Sarah's sexy voice. Sarah how about
more songs please. Pretty please.

I guess I'll have to do a voice mail now. What with the Vanessa and Malcolm
radio show and my animal stories and messages I don't know which way to
turn.Holp me girls.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,