[guide.chat] Our guide family

thanks for the replies about going to see our friends in Wales, not so sure
that we should all descend on poor Vanessa as it seems that having just Malcolm
there is fun but a lot of extra work for our brilliant lady, maybe we should
start saving our pennies and organise a trip to either a hotel or a holiday
camp so that we can all meet but still have our own space to enjoy our own
time, we 2 Vanessas and Phyllis could show you younger chaps how to do so many
household things, then when you have learned from us you could cook for us and
give us a break, Senn could be the clever one who shows us all of her technical
skills, Carol could hold an arts and craft workshop while Sarah and Clare could
do dancing and singing classes even though they are the group babies, we all
have many talents so don't want to pigeon hole anyone, come on you crazy lot ,
come up with thoughts and ideas, got to get this party started ha ha,lol, catch
up soon, hugs, Vanessa, Steve and Scott x x