[guide.chat] Old Friends

  • From: "Roland Wilson" <liguna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 17:24:11 +0100

A few months ago on a chat line, very much like this one, I came across 3 old
friends that I hadn't spoken to or met in years.  This got me wondering just
how many old friends are out there using guide chat or other chat lines.As a
test, and I hope I'm not breaking any rules, as anyone come across, Richard
Morris - last known place of residence, Ely or thereabouts.  Roger Spicer,
Leicestershire Frank Croft, Corby, Richard "Banger" Mellor , Ashbourne,
Caroline Redgate,(maiden name) Truro Mary Wardle Coventry/Birmingham  (maiden
name)  Janet Oldfield (maiden nameEllsmere PortIf anyone knows any of these
people eel free to give them my email address.
I sincerely hope I haven't broken any rules, if I have I apologise.

Ron Wilson

Lifess problems wouldn't be called hurdles if there wasn't a way over them.