[guide.chat] Re: Notice board

  • From: "Lisa Peck" <peck152@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 13:59:40 +0100

Hello Miss Potty. Please could We be excused from class tonight? you see Miss Potty my Mummy has dialysis on Thursday, and she gets very tired and Mummy's carer comes to support us with tea and bed. We are in bed by 8.00 pm. We would prefer the class on a Friday if that is possible. Kind Regards, Dotty and my Mummy Lisa.---- Original Message ----- From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>