[guide.chat] My weekend

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 10:23:31 +0100

Good morning All

Well back home now

Wayne drove me in car its raining as per usual.

Slep bit better last night though
Not nice weekend at all oh dear.

Plants certainly getting a good watering .

Well had nice chat at Julie's yesterdday she has painted her bedroom all on
Friday in cream and brown she is getting choclate colour bedding with lots of
cream in it oh that weill be nice

She has lammanated floors all over nice

Julie said while being off school she can do all these kinds of jobs
 they put flowers in garden on Friday too as it was a beautiful sunny day good
job she did

We had sausages mashed potatos an cabbage and onion gravy oh wow love smell on
onion gravy when its cooking in her kitchen.
Later on we all had strawberry tart with cream on and mug of cappuccino coffee
yummy.

When they went out Mathew put me elvis dvd on for me it was very good.
Its called
Blue hawia oh my god can't spelt second word it begins with letter h its like
when in the carrabian but letter h
oh my god can't spell it
is it Hawyin
not doing well here hahahahehehehehehehe
oh hope you know what i mean

Mathew was playing games with his friend thomas on the x box
he was having a great time beating thomas shouting like mad hahahahahahaha he
can't do it when his parents are in but I let him get away with murder

I enjoyed listening to elvis while doing some of my cussion started months ago
not as good as our phyllis wow how she does lots and manages to do patterns on
too its just amazing

I doing beige all around the border keep missing little tiny squares mathew put
my finger on the ones i have missed doing a good job though half way down now.
To say its my first time and first cussion doing marvellous
love it.
 goodness it takes for ever
After my dvd has finished still doing cussion put my walk man on listened to
henshaws quartely news letter on cd.
Ridiculous because one month acttivities has already gone by time you listen to
it

Mathew gave me bag of pringles and two cream crackers with white cheese on
yummy and mug of tea
So needed that chill out after my lovely and very busy events week.

Just loved putting my two legs up on Julie's settee and enjoying myself nice
chill out.

Today having minced beef hot pot and jacket potato and peas yummy  eating some
of my heros chock later on so yes,got all tha choc fixed for later on.
Got few jobs to do today like washing my bath sink and toilet out and then
washing my microwave out too my bin needs a good cleaning going to put dettol
in with hot water make it smell lovely
Thank goodness bin men empting bins tomorrow horray
raining here still oh what a wet weekend it is here

Hope you all had nice weekend