[guide.chat] My lovely time with Anna

Hi all.

It was lovely to catch up with Anna as always. As it's been such a lovely sunny
day we had a long walk. Then went in cafe. I had chocolate cake with smarties
on top yummy with a good old pot of tea to myself. Anna had her usual coffee
but nothing to eat. She's looking forward to going to New Zealand at Christmas
not bad going. Oh yes, Anna and Keith are going to be Grandparents again as
Keith's son Paul and his wife Karen are having another baby how lovely so a
little brother or sister for little Maisie who is now a year old not bad going.
For tea it's the chippy I'm having sausage with my chips and mushy peas a nice
change from fishcake. I have that aero mousse and later something with the
soaps and my hot chocolate before bed as usual so my medicine in an even bigger
way today counting that chocolate cake in cafe. I'm so happy to have a quiet
weekend and of course have the x factor and Downton abbey to enjoy. I have a
busy week of blind clubs ahead so that's ideal. I hope all have a good weekend.
Hugs Clare