[guide.chat] My lovely night out at charity event

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 11:56:07 +0100

Good afternoon all
oh what a fantastic night I had with family and friends in our Lewi's charity
night.
I thought it was in old trafford but no it wasn't it was in Flixton .
Gosh,packed out struggling a lot too noisey wow Disco noise too .  I coped
though in the best way I could.  Lots going on I never had time to get bored in
there.  The dj got them all singing happy birthday to me and they all clapped
nice.

Well they had tom bowler stalls food and wines drinks stalls .

We all got lovely pastie and mushy peas plastic fork on tray as that was
included in the tickets enterance fee and disco.
home made pasties.

We all was given ginger bread men to eat for afters what been made for us as
part of charity.

Our James won botle of champaigne wow

Oh I loved rolling money on the big dance floor in to pot if you got your money
nearest to pot you win big bottle of brandy or vodka

I rolled mine miles away hahahahahaahha We all had good laugh though
Q's were to long i wanted a manacue or pedicue
oh i was so disappointed with that .
Oh well never mind
Lots of speeches were going on through out the night
I met my stella's husband terry who died of natral causes sister and children
she lives in the Ilae of man

chatted to her for a while.

We enjoyed our lewis giving speeches on stage why he wants to do this teaching .

Alax our Lewis says a huge thank you for donating on his websight it came up on
big screen on the stage  all the names were read out wow
I shouted its my friend on email group
everybody clapped for you and the others Alex.

Wiat for it lewis night has raised over one thousand and six hundreds pounds oh
wow isn't that just brilliant?

Wait for this bit now
they had bidding on for holiday at our Lewis's real father Adrian who runs his
own hotel in Spain for the elderly disabled.

Guess what!

Our Wayne bidded £300 wow now our Julie and wayne and boys going to Adrians
private villa he owns next door to his hotel oh wow
they now have his villa for 7 days August 2013.

oh they all so excited now

I couldn't believe it nice for them

meal for 4 was won on rafle price too for couple who won it good for them I say

I looked lovely

Slept at Julie's got back for 1am in morning

well going back tomorrow sunday for roast chicken dinner and trifle
going to raed all my emails now

love Carol xxxx

Guess what   I won big bottle of Rosey wine