[guide.chat] My lovely day today

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 20:29:09 +0100

Good evening all  wow what a busy day i have had

I got back for 6.45pm tonight .
Watched Emmerdale first it was on for one hour tonight wow
Got 40 emails goodness wonder why such a lot has come in today got to raed them
all now one at a time
so starting from top soon goodness it weill take for ever now
Right first of all
Neighbours ted and anne came up for me at 10.45am.

Took me to coffee club oh wow lots in there today
Oh it was good
had chat for ages then we all had Maderia cake and coffee and juice

We had raffle and
Guess what!

I won a Dove shower gell and body lotion fantastic
its blue one
smells very nice
So be smelling nice after shower now
Anyway we played bingo only needed 2 numbers on full house for £4 typical
Oh well better luck next time
We had quizz
i got 5 right good

they asked what was the first beatles album in the uk
I said
plese please me
got that one right hahahahahaha
not as simple as I look

Then margaret in wheelchair won she won a kitchen scales .
can't be bad i say good luck to her ah bless her

After that we had meeting about yes you all guesssed it
Christmas oops its not your favourite subjectt hahahehehehehe mine though

About 1.30pm taken back to my flat

Stella called at 2pm
she was late but it doesn't matter
sat and chatted over cuppa for one hour
3pm she took me to Julie's in pouring rain yes bloody raining none stop

Oh could smell her home made potato ash she was putting pastry in oven yum yum
yum

We all chated
stella gave me purse she bought me from pry marks lovely beige one
got nice clasp at top
she put fifty pence in for good luck
She bought julie nail filing kit
cool yea

We all sat down for tea at 4pm
nice
Oh it tasted lovely and the pastry too

we had plate of crispy rolls in middle of table
Red cabbage in dish if anyblody wanted it.
we all had coke diet coke on table nice
Later on at 5.30pm we all had
Strawberry and choclate Gataue wow full up after all that lot had cup of tea
with it

We all played hang man as James was home and Mathew
oh had great time all together tdoay loved it.

Julie dropped me off got in to my pajaams and slippers and dressing gown made
cuppa went on settee and watched emmerdale
Now going to raed all emails now and see what you have all been up too
take care
Love Carol miss piggy of great Britain x.x.x.x.