[guide.chat] Meeting over now

Hi All
wow meeting was good this week.
Lady talked about Benifits etc
council tax fines how we deal with family budgets such as shopping etc
cut expensive luxeries out like posh i phones etc
don't buy stuff for buying sake in the shops or stores go for buy one get one
free
or go for the cheapest brands or two for price of one etc
she talked about loans
how you can pay back weekly like £5 a week.

talked about people getting in to dept and how the Baileys work

Did you know if you are in terrible dept
baileys come to talk to you in your home try to be symphathy with you but on
there visit to you over cup of tea they are actually eyeing up what they can
take in furniture wised the week after.

Did you know
on their second visit they are allowed to forced there way in and take what
ever they like for example your big tv
they can even unplugg your washing machine too wow take anything away to make
the ammount that you owe in dept
wow
you could phone police but not allowed to intervine
oh wow they can charge you £70 for a van by taking somthing that will pay for
there bringing van out

if you definately don't let baileys in for weeks then your in court and your
house get
Reperpressed
can't spell it but it means your house is taken from you goes to Aution wow
Scary isn't it?
glad I have never been in dept

Did you know over the age of 65 years old you can claim for Attendancy
allowances now

Oh it was good
lot to take in though
good
We had chicken and bacon sandwiches at miday and coffee
I refused bacon
just had cheese salad sandwiches yum yum yum

Cold here now
dry though
Tonight having sheppard pie and boiled potatoes in tray in microwave and green
beans yummy

Take care
Love Carol x.x.x.x.