[guide.chat] Malcolm's day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 21:36:49 +0100

Hi malcolm
done somthing new here now actually my lovely freind clare has shoen me a new
way so no original message under just the email you weill see in few minutes
how copied and pasted
Oh malcolm your day at yur blind club was lovely oh especially the hot pot and
rasbury aftwards yummy
Oh nice to sit out fancy you all talking about sex hahahahahaha typical of men
nothing els to talk abut hahahahahaha
gosh your day was very busy.

Oh corrie was all exciting tonight lots of action in it how we all like it

right watch this now clever and smart here
 Love Carol x.x.x.x.

Malcolm wrote

got ready for the bus coming to take me to the club. Rushing round I sent an
email to the chat line which made no sense . pressed the wrong button. Got to
club in one piece and got my lovely cup of tea on arrival. Played bingo and
lost as usual, but won a really nice cuddly furry doggy. Cute. Had hot pot for
dinner and rasserbury cheese cake after. Sat outside at one point as the sun
was out and it was quite warm. Everybody was talking about sex, so I think
there must be something in the air. Came home and fed Casper and put computer
on only to find I had 68 emails waiting for me. Trying to catch up girls so
bear with me , I'll get to you all soon. Hehehehehehehehe.

Having my beef madras and rice and watching corry then back to all you lovely
people.

love Malcolm xxxx

oh, doing my washing and drying at the same time. I think they call it multi
tasking.