[guide.chat] Malcolm's Kitchen

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 06:55:55 +0100

Good morning sweet boy wow tell me about it

Yes,know how hectic it is having new kitchen I had banging headaches workmen
hammering away wow they leave mess too
took me few days to clean all the dust as dust in the air
still smell the dust although been cleaned up.

hey malcolm be lovely mate when it done  ALL NEW

Why don't you throw all your old mugs out now make fresh start.

I bought new mugs for my new kitchen mugs only cheap

bet you have loads of old stuff to throw away now I use to have lots of clutter
inside my cupboards and believe me loads
glad to throw them all away
made fresh start

its been Senn having new bedroom then daft jim new kitchen too wow all busy on
our chat group lately

All go

You weill be able to invite us all on here now for kitchen warming party
hahahahahahahaha
daft jim too and senn is going to show us all her new bedroom when its done so
everybody on here will have to look forward to having cuppa in your new kitchen
malcolm

cakes in daft jim's kitchen

and some nice sweets and choclates in Senns new bedroom

right must go now otherwise not end up at Yorkshire today so must go

bye bye bye

Cheerio tatty bye

Love Carol xxxx