[guide.chat] Malcolm and the Donkie party

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 08:04:13 +0100

Good morning sweet boy
Oh wow loved hearing all that wonderful adventure wow
I liked the buffet best hahahahahahaha
ah that is lovely did your volunteers take any photos of mollie the donkie with
her special birthday cake?
oh malcolm can we have copy of the magazine?
oh would love copy
I am going to get my carer to look it up on the internet of Debdale park to see
if any more events on because it would be nice day out for me its half an hour
from my flat
oh wow
they might have websight on debdale park and mollies celebrations yesterday
who knows our vanessa might be able to get somthing up about yesterdays events
could be some history their for us all on their about the donkies there
wow loved to have gone their

weather was dry for you thank god

I am ging to hospital at 9am
yuck ears seringed