[guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 13:01:24 +0100

Hi Malcolm, you certainly having a hectic time there. I knew there was
something wrong when you asked me the other night if I ever get fed up of
eating chocolate. Fancy asking me a silly question like that. I mean, really.
The most important thing about me. If I didn't eat my chocolate it wouldn't be
me at all. You certainly lost the plot there. You kept that quiet about a new
kitchen. You dark horse. It will be lovely when finished all well worth it even
though it doesn't seem that way now. Love Clare