[guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "Jan" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chat guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 23:58:58 +0100

I can't believe that anyone could say to Carol,about the size of her mouth. I
am in disbelief right now,and more than this I am horrified to think that it is
you Malcolm.,how could you say such treacherous  words that could hurt Miss
Potty.

After all,Miss Potty,has trained you.

I think that Miss Potty should spank Malcolm,what do you think GIRLS??

I know that it is forgivable but should Malcolm pay,after all he is so naughty
at times.

I think that it is time for us girls to show how united we are,and not ready to
take what men throw at us,what do you think?  Look forward to your response
ladies.love Jan.