[guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 17:46:16 +0100

Hi Malcolm, oh thank you so much for your lovely comments about my story very
much appreciated so happy you enjoyed it. Oh yes my parents have certainly done
the best they could in the only way they knew how they have done amazing and
luckily that's all rubbed off on me as I certainly do my best in the only way I
know how. I'm happy in my own way and in my own little world and that's what
matters. I agree it's ideal we all share our experiences so we get a better
understanding of each other which connects us and brings us even closer I
believe. I look forward to you sending in your story. Oh yes that certainly
makes you my dancing king haha. Love Clare xxxx