[guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 17:58:50 -0000

Hi Malcolm, oh so happy you liked it. You could get it printed out and get your
family to read it out on Christmas day how cool I'm sure they would all love
it. I'm thinking of doing the same. Maybe our Elaine will read it out to
everyone after dinner that will be so cool. It's worth a try at least. Well
yes, send all those birds to miss piggy and drive her more barmy than usual if
that's possible hahahahaha. I don't want them. They would drive me even more
barmy not to mention my poor mother. Oh my darling prince, You can send me the
5 gold rings though, I will let you do that, lovely. That would be very much
appreciated. Thank you. Your dearly loving princess Clare xxxx