[guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 21:31:58 -0000

Good evening Malcolm, thank you for explaining more about broadband. So if it
means downloads does that mean it doesn't affect the amount of emails being
sent out after all? I'm not technical so find this all confusing. It will be a
relief to me if it doesn't affect the amount of emails I send out. Well yes how
cool we are all back in action with our emails now. Well yes I will bring you a
doggy bag too from the party hahahaha. Keep you posted how it goes. Love Clare
xxxx