[guide.chat] Kidney transplant.

  • From: "Lisa Peck" <peck152@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 16:58:07 +0100

Hello All We hope you are all well.  Dotty, and I have had a discussion and
have decided that now my Mum, and Brother's know We would now like to tell all
our friends, and that is that I have decided to have a kidney transplant.  I
haven't said before because I had to under go lots of test's to make sure I was
well enough as I have other health problems.  I also couldn't decide if I
wanted to go through with another op as I also have had a lot of opperations in
my life already, but I got through the testeds and the doctors are happy with
the results so I said yes I would like a transplant.  I should go on the list
in 2 weeks, but I have also been told that at any time I feel that I can't go
through with the operasion I can ask to be taken off the list loadsof love to
you all.  Lisa and Dotty.  purr's xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx