[guide.chat] Just getting in to my car

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 22:59:36 -0000

Hi senn
oh its your turn tomorrow oh yes so get your house ready for us all to come and
have a party can get lots of people on here now in my car keep changing cars
every half hour now hahahahahahaha
I got 7 seater peoples carrier now its bright orange with black dash bords
raeds chat group on the front

on back of number plate it says
Crazy lot

hey senn can't wait now to all get to your party at your house tomorrow what
kind of food is your mum putting up for us all
get the disco lights flashing in your garden
malcolm wears black glasses so disco lights weill make him look colourful
hahahahahahahaha
roll on tomorrow
Love crazy Carol who is just never with it x.x.x.x.