[guide.chat] :{ Judith sent this one this afternoon,thanks so much Judith }: Fw: Fw: Fwd: The age gap

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 00:00:29 +0100

: Fw: Fw: Fwd: The age gap

                  THE AGE GAP

                  At 85 years of age, Roger married Jenny, a lovely 25 year
old.

                  Since her new husband is so old, Jenny decides that after
their wedding she and Roger should have separate bedrooms, because she is
concerned that her new but aged husband may overexert himself if they spend the
entire night together.

                  After the wedding festivities Jenny prepares herself for bed
and the expected knock on the door. Sure enough the knock comes, the door opens
and there is Roger, her 85 year old groom, ready for action. They unite as one.
All goes well, Roger takes leave of his bride, and she prepares to go to sleep.

                  After a few minutes, Jenny hears another knock on her bedroom
door, and it's Roger, again he is ready for more 'action'. Somewhat surprised,
Jenny consents for more coupling. When the newly weds are done, Roger kisses
his bride, bids her a fond good night and leaves.

                  She is set to go to sleep again, but, aha! you guessed it -
Roger is back again, rapping on the door, is as fresh as a 25-year-old, ready
for more 'action'. And, once more they enjoy each other.

                  But as Roger gets set to leave again, his young bride says to
him, 'I am thoroughly impressed that at your age you can perform so well and so
often. I have been with guys less than a third of your age who were only good
once.You are truly a great lover, Roger.'

                  Roger, somewhat embarrassed, turns to Jenny and says: 'You
mean I was here already?'

                  The moral of the story:

                  Don't be afraid of getting old, Alzheimer's has its
advantages.

                  PS. Have I sent this to you already?