[guide.chat] Jamie is threatening me.

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 12:15:02 +0100

Jamie is now threatening to tell his family lots of bad things about me and his
mates to and turn them all against me and play them my voice message from
earlier when I was laying in to him which is what he diserves. I don't believe
a word he says anymore he even must have made it up about the so called pain
khe was in the other week because if he was  in so much pain he would have
stayed in and not gone to the pub so he could be lying about anything he's evil
and I wouldn't put anything past him and his satanic mate I hate them both so
much for what they have done to me but I'm going out with Kate to chat up some
dishy blokes and have a girly day.

Take care and I love you all loads.

Big hugs.

Sarah xxxxxxxx