[guide.chat] Jail for you now stan ha ha

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 09:50:14 +0100

Good morning stan
For being such a big head filling my boots with cement that is it
Now your in jail on block h.
cel number 10

Your own falt
You can have double cell bunk no not for some one els to shaire it
but because of your size after all your 58 waist so need bigger bunk bed

Your job today is to scrub all the brick walls outside ok
your uniform is bright orange with black arrows pointing down ok

just get the bloody work done now back tonight out all day but phyllis has done
all the washing for prisoners today senn is in her cell at moment putting her
make up on what for I wiell never know hahahahahahahaha
men wardens won't be interested in her

so she is just wasting her time
No good looking for help from Malcolm nothing he can do
too many guards on the gates
anyway him only being 9 stone not got much chance now
has he?hahahehehehehehehehehe

Phyllis and senn spoke about pancakes that is why they are in Jail now you are
too
good luck scrubbing all the bricks ok
back tonight

going out today
Love warden miss piggy boots of block H.  x.x.x.x.