[guide.chat] In answer to my Interests .

  • From: "Jan" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chat guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 23:16:07 +0100

Hi James,my interests include.....

Social History,general History,world war 1 and 2 but not so much the campaign's
as the social history side of life,,Victorian poverty,arts and crafts,national
Trust properties,music from earlier times,antiques of interest,Trench art,The
persecution of the Jews  second world war,like to read about personal
encounters of prisoner of war camps run by the Gestapo.will that do for now. I
forgot,not really,I am interested in people and there hopes and inspirations

I have gone on a bit,sorry but I am tired and thought that I would make this
email my last for tonight. Thanks for your interest.Kind Regards Jan.

PS I am also a collector of ceramics of the 1930's,and most of all I love to be
outside in the great outdoors,walking and enjoying great company,that's if I
can.Good Night for now