[guide.chat] In Reply To: jim

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 11:49:33 +0100

yes, been, phoned and had welsh assembly here, regarding ombudsman they are
waste of space, they accept the doctors way of not calling out and that the
beds have steps, i only call them out in emergency like when my bandages needed
changing, paramedics said to get the district nurse to change them, i am a
bleeder, but the doctors refused me to have a district nurse, the beds are too
high and is impossible for me to climb up steps to get on the bed at the
doctors, ombudsman has closed my case and agree with the doctors, i fight a
losing battle, trying to help not just myself but others too.
vanessa.

From: vanessa - Email Address: qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 21/06/2012 22:45
Sent To: GUIDE CHAT - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] social

as you all said on here that it is wrong, i put a complaint to the directorate
of social services and asked for a new social worker, and the dictorate agreed
that i should not have my shopping day taken off me because i have an
appointment and that the same reviews are being written, but nothing getting
done, intercom still broke, been broken two years and i continuously still ask
and numerous other things, too many.

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123