[guide.chat] In Reply To: it hapends to me as well

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 13:44:35 -0000

Hi Stan, what do you do about it. Do you just go along with it  or try to
correct it. I tried to correct it but it doesn't seem to work, even though I
get up every morning between eight and nine  a m.

Malcolm.  what it is your body  clock  thents it is day  when it is night
with not  binging able to see
I have thort it was marning  and it was the middle of the night and I had have
had my brefet  thinking its 8 am
I was in the hospital a bit back and when we were all in bed a sleep  a man got
up and went to the nurse and ask for is brecits  the nurse put him back to bed
and told him it was midnight and it will be 6 hours till you get it

the man was a sleep most of the day
Stan the funny man

-----