[guide.chat] In Reply To: here is my story

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sennjan Kadir" <"senn.kadi�r"@googlemail.com>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 19:15:47 +0100

Senn;
I'd like to thank you for sharing your story.
I know what it's like being in a V.I. group where you're the youngest; When we
started our local Blind Club, I was the youngest. That was twenty-five years
ago - and I'm STILL the youngest!
And, yes, I'm with you on the jobs front as well. The media concentrates on
those blind people who have achieved something special in sport or politics,
etc - but they're the tip of a whopping great iceberg. The rest of us can only
look on in envy.
Jim.