[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.support] installing 5.16

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 13:56:59 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Hazel & Kim Darvell - Email Address: darvell206@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 18/07/2009 11:17
Sent To: guide support - Email Address: guide.support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.support] installing 5.16

Has anyone had problems installing 5.16? Our copy did not install properly
first time and only thanks to the fact that we recently purchased another
screen reader that we managed to sort out the problem.

I Will Survive

Hi Hazel and Kim ,can you tell me what the difference is between 5 point 010
and 5 point 016 as I have recently had 5 point 010 fitted and this is fine
except MSN does not fire-up straight away like it should .

Best wishes

Keith

Skype name Keith.Wines

MSN   keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxx