[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] when i go quiet on here

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>, "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 12:56:38 +0100

hi Vannessa,

what a lovely email, I should imagine she will look a picture in her new dress,
and the pram, doll etc sound just right, afraid my two girls were not dolly
girls at all, preferred the art and craft stuff, and my youngest daughter was
not a little girlie girl, she joined the cubs and loved being in the middle of
a scrum,

so glad your doors etc finished now try not to get to wet as you might get a
chill, thanks for all you do for me, your an inspiration and if you can do it,
so can I, praise the Lord for the health of your grandson, and no doubt Bill
and Ben have a good competition now,

hugs and have a good weekend, happy birthday to the little one,