[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] upstairs, downstairs

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 23:29:54 +0100

Hi June, I preferred the Up Stairs Down Stairs from the seventy's without a
doubt.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hello you tv addicts out there,
I don't watch the soaps, but I do like the historical dramas.
Have any of you seen the series of Upstairs Downstairs during the '70's. If so,
how do you think it compares with the present series.
This series took some getting into, but I enjoyed it once I had established who
all the characters were. However, I still think that the older series was
easier to follow.
Have any of you any thoughts on either of the series?
from June.

-----