[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 22:53:33 +0100

Hi Carol,
glad you enjoyed your jacket potato, sheperds pie and carrots. Sounds yummy.
We had shepards pie to, but we had mixed veg. yummy.
I hope you hear from your friend in new Zealand soon, its understandable for
you to worry about her, hope she's okay.
I'm sure my friend will like the discs, hope so anyway.
I'm in all day tomorrow to, not sure what I'm going to do though.
Probably do more copying, done two videos so far, got lots to go.
I'm just taking of what I like.
Going to read the rest of my e mails now before going to bed.
Take care.
Senn.