[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 10:18:51 +0100

Good morning Carol,
I knew you would agree with what I said about me being strange! you are meant
to tell me that I'm not strange. smiles.
Nice to know that I'm not the only one that reads e mails in reverse sometimes.
smiles.
Oh I like the idea of having bowls near the computer, are they for choc's and
cakes while on the computer so that  they are within reach? smiles.
Okay then, will e mail you some spaghetti  bolenaise, I know, spelt it wrong!
going quacker's hear. smiles.
The ducks are driving me up the wall and I still can't find the right spelling
for that word. smiles.
We got a bit of rain here this morning but its muggy.
Not sure what I will be doing today, might do a tape and listen to a couple of
magazines.
Hope you have a nice day.
Take care.
Senn.