[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to sara

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 21:00:42 +0100

Hi CArol.

Oh dear well the ducks came out because they thought they could go swimming in
that pool of orange juice they don't realize its not water hahaha. No its
annoying when that kind of thing happens especially when we can't see thank
goodness the glass was a plastic one as you say. Well I hope you have a lovely
time at Julie's as I know you always do and it will be lovely to spend time
with mrs Villa and Chris and we look forward to telling you all about it. Well
Corrie back on in a minute I wonder what's the story with Tracy it will be
exciting for sure.  BB doesn't start till half past so at least that means they
won't clash this time.

Well I hope every-one here has a good week-end.

Take care.

Love and big hugs.

Sarah xxxxx