[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] thank goodness

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 22:08:00 +0100

Hi CArol.

Oh I'm glad your computer is working now 16 emails in your waiting to go list
that would drive me potty as well I would want to throw the thing out of the
window. Oh I'm glad I mentioned about Corrie if you didn't know it was on I
think it will be good tonight. Football is very good at messing up the soaps we
don't even have Emmadale on Tuesday. Well I was only thinking the other day
that I should get a flask as when I went to Cambridge there wasn't a trolley
service on the train so that was a long time to go without a cuppa.  Well just
been watching Big Brother any other Big Brother fans on list? Jamie is in the
pub can't wait till he's back and we have our long phone chat love him to bits
and his face I can't resist becuase of that lovely smile. My favourite part of
the body has always been the face for that reason I love faces so much I can
feel the smile creeping over them and I love having my face touched to I can't
help smiling when some-one touches my face especially when its so gentle.  Just
listening to the radio now radio 2 is great on Sunday nights Clare Teel doing a
jazz programme and then DAvid Jacob's I love the music he plays.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxx