[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] sara

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 22:58:45 +0100

hi Carol.

oH the album is called wide awake and i just had to put the climb on nice and
loud. Emma and Karen are both paid carers and i get 10 hours a week so at the
moment I have 3 with Emma and 4 with Karen and save the rest up for weekk-ends
which once the agency get their act together I should have every couple of
weeks. WE go out and they also help me with post and some times cookign
whatever needs doing and depending on the weather for sure. i love ahving a
good cake baking session but tend to save that for rainy days.

Take care.

love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxx