[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] not sleeping

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 14:44:38 -0000

Hi Donna, The trouble with me is I'm so use to getting up in the mornings for
work and early nights. about 11 pm to bed. Then you stop working and it all
starts going wrong. and you start turning day into night. Now my question is,
do you fight it and keep your life times habit or do we give in to it. After
all what dose it matter. But something in my brain says its not right to be
awake in the small hours. What do you do, try and get to sleep or get up and
try to find something to do.?I find it hard because I only get out once a week
and I live alone which doesn't help. Hope you understand me.

love Malcolm. xxx.

I am another that has stupid sleeping pattern .can fall into a deep sleep at
teatime sleep from 9 till midnight then awake with my radio on from then and I
end up getting up about 5  .cannot get into sleeping in those hours .it is so
frustrating isn't it .

-----