[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] my daughter's day

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 20:21:19 +0100

Hi Vanessa. Oh I have to say I'm with your daughter there. Oh she's certainly
got good taste there. Good on her I say. Take that and the pet shop boys. OH
good stuff. I'm not keen on heavy metal or heavy rock but glad you like it. Oh
no danger of you both pinching each other's CD collection then haha. I love all
the boy bands Westlife being one of my favourites but at the moment I'm really
into the overtones. I bet your daughter is into all them too but I know you
won't be. Hope she has a good night and enjoys the concert. Love Clare xxxx