[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] its chocolate party time

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "stephen evans" <stephenevans4@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 20:14:57 +0100

Hi Steve.

OK I'm on my way and I'll bring my lovely Jamie of course in a big hellicopter
and then pick up Clare from her Aunts and then go up north for Carol eating
chocolate on the way or once those two are here there won't be any left for the
rest of us hahaha. Of course Malcolm Senn VAnesas both of them and Stan and all
the others can come to we can have a wild time eating chocolate and June and I
can sing while Clare dances. She can teach Jamie and I how to do a nice slow
walse how fun that would be.  Hope you're having a good day.

Take care.

Love Sarah xx