[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] if we were in jail i would bring my radio

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 00:25:36 +0100

Hi stan
hahahehehehehehehehe see where you get that funny man title now
hey mate don't forget to bring me cup cakes in to jail and also bingo games too
i also want corrie videos too and pictures of malcolm on the jail wall so i can
throw darts at if i get very frustrated and bored hahahehehehehehe
don't forget to bring me 6 rolls of toilet rolls and 4 bars of soaps for sink
in that awful cell
can you nick a couple of water bottles too for me and some mugs with picture of
peppa pig on for me to remind me of me hahahahahahaha
Oh yes bring me a metal shovel to dig my way out under the bunk beds in there
flask of tea or coffee not too strong mind
ta ta mate

From: Stanley Carter - Email Address: stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 07/07/2011 22:39
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] if we were in jail  i would bring my radio

dear carol
you can get all the food and i will cook it for  you
so we won't starve and i will bring my radio and tv  and i can discrive  it all
for you and we can dance till the cows  come  home
and you will lose  some  wait like i am doing and we can relax  and watch all
the sopes  at night and after a week they  will get fed  up and let us go
so then they will come  for you malcom  and lock you  up and thorth  the key
away
hahahaha
stan the funny man