[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] guide dogs

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 10:54:04 -0000

Hi Chris,

The public will never change when it comes to a guide dog, you just have to
learn to cope with it. As for yourself it gets easyer as you gain confidence. I
don't have a dog now because I can't walk far enough.

My Edwin use to watch TV. If he was watching the darts programme he would watch
them throw the dart and run round the back of the TV. to see where it went. He
also liked to watch the fireworks on bonfire night.

Malcolm from Hyde. Cheshire. England.
Skype name. malcolmbo1

 do