[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] good evening

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 17:58:54 +0100

Carol, what are you trying to do to me, I have all my own teeth. That reminds
me ,you left yours here from last time you came. DO you want me to post them to
you or have you got spare ones. Hehehehehehe.
love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

Hi sweet boy malcolm
hahahehehehehehehe your so funny actually it now good evening so i deleete tha
subject which your too damn lazy to do
oh honestely
easy peasy
can't be botherd can you

oh yes put all my stuff on chair actually not stool
so you got fauls teeth have you my dear oops tut tut tut
oh well never mind sweetie
cheer up we have to wear fauls teeth some time  tut tut tut

behave yourself wiell you or i will come and flatten you and casva too with my
pancake pan from years ago hahahahahaha
love carol x.x.x.x.