[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] families

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 20:46:37 +0100

Good evening Carol,
yep, definitely  got a big family? Smiles.
Glad you enjoyed hearing all about them.
Agree with you, about members of family not getting on with each other.
Nice to hear what kind of music you like, quite a few in your list that I like
too, for example, David Cassidy, Tom Jones and Cliff Richard oh and Michael
Jackson.
Others I like are, blondie, Engel bert humperdinck, I know I have spelt his
name wrong, got lots of quacks from guide.
The osmands and many more.
We have a water stone here but I get my audio books from play dot com.
Enjoy the rest of the evening and take care.
Senn.
 Smiles.
 Pitney