[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] episode 37

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 18:18:09 +0100

Hi Carol
You know that Miss Piggy likes to look lovely in beautiful dresses and make
up,I am sure she would not have worn jeans and baggy tee shirt,but you could
have sent her some of your Easter eggs as she is really hungry and has not
eaten for ages,I am sure she would like to share it with Calyx even though it
is not really the sort of food she needs for her delicate skin and complexion
also she will have to watch her figure later once she starts to get some food
inside her,go on share some of your chocolate with them hahahahah don't be a
spoil sport,
will see you after episode 38 of Monyx
love from
Jenny