[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] episode 35

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 20:03:04 +0100

Hi Carol
it would not be much fun if I told you too much in one episode would it I have
to keep you waiting,
what a spoil sport not sharing your chocolate with anyone hope you enjoy your
coffee club tomorrow,I met up with our coffee group this morning,but there were
not many there but maybe if we change our venue we could attract a few more
people there, had a lovely bacon sandwich well I should not have told you that
hahahahah  you might think it was one of the piglets, but it was not as there
was not enough of it to be one of them, unless it was shared among lots of
people hahahaha
only joking of course it is my wicked sense of humour I can't help it but you
will never get me to change it is a bit late now anyway,
love from
Jenny M