[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] dying plant

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 22:30:45 +0100

Well I love you loads Vanessa, But don't you
 to Lyn. I have had these plants 11 years and there still here. They were house
warming present 11 h
ears ago and the palm tree has four branches about an inch thick and about sic
feet tall. The rubber plant had reached the ceiling which is about 8 feet high.
So I had to cut it right back to about  1 foot highr. Did you know that when
you cut a rubber plant you have to bandage it or you'll have sticky rubbers
glue all over the place. Anyway I cut it back and now it is about 2 feet away
from the ceiling again. So I must be doing something right.

Follow that one  tit marsh. Hehehehehe.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

I have been asked to copy and paste this onto an email and forward it to you,
sender wishes to be annonymous. Here it is.

A CRY FOR HELP

Hi Plant Lovers

I'm writing on behalf of 3 very thirsty plants which belong to Malcolm Bowker.
Well, these plants,which include a rubber plant, live in Malcolm's house and
sadly, they're withering away, due to the fact that he keeps forgetting to
water them.  I don't know whether there's a society for neglected plants, like
there is for animals and children, but I do know that without water  they're
slowly dying.  I'm hoping that you kind people out there will take pity on
these poor defenceless plants and shame Malcolm into watering them once in a
while, 'cause when all's said and done, they're living things and deserve a bit
of tlc before it's too late.

Percy Thrower's grand-daughter
Vanessa the Google
Skype name. RainbowStar123