[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] chatting times

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 14:46:09 +0100

Hi CArol.

So lovely hearing from you and yes you're more than welcome to forward my song
to the chat line if Jordan says its OK to send attachments to the list
otherwise people can find me on youtube.  Well I agree we must be understanding
of each other and try and realize there are always people worse off and put
ourselves in their shoes which is not always easy but good for you saying what
you said to that woman. Its great having groups like this where we can be there
to support each other as wel as having a good laugh. Take care and I hope
every-one has a good day.

Love Sarah xx