[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Where are you all.

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 01:50:02 +0100

Hi Malcolm.

Ah as if I could stay away from you and your soft pinchable cheeks for long no
way. Oh that was awful what hapened to your friend I was so sorry to hear about
it. I wear a sholder bag and I don't like carrying to much cash around with me
and often use my card for things. WE were only having this conversation earlier
at the bowling about another member of our group who had her card stolen and
the woman stealing had told her she had lost a tenner and gave it back to her
and then the theif insistd it was her tenor and while the victim gave it back
to her unknown to her at the time the evil so and so had nicked her card and
cleared her account out it turns out the woman must have been looking over her
sholder all the time when she was paying for her shopping and got her pin
number. The bank paid her back every penny but something like that would be
traumatising and they always pick on the most vulnerable. Any-way I will be
more careful than ever now.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxx