[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Vanessa your voice mails

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 21:59:39 +0100

Oh vanessa
thank you goodness been wearing brown top oops thinking it waas green put it
with black jaens must of looked a right twit hahahahahahahaha

Oh vanessa never knew you were black woman

Listen vanessa you do marvllous believe me
good
Love carol x.x.x.x.

From: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 26/07/2011 20:08
Sent To: guide Chat List - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Vanessa your voice mails

Good evening vanessa
ah that is much better.
Oh what are you like not turning it on hahahahahaha silly billy you are
Venassa that is wonderful the penfriend well done oh you demonstrated them
fantastic which I am sure everybody on here will agree
Guess what!
my lovely friend clare on here well her mum gave me her colour indicator guess
what it works brilliantly battery only been changed once her mum must have put
a magic battery in it hahahahahahaha lasted all this time 12 months not gone
out yet this battery very weird .
wonder what
Olive green is

when it says that i am not sure what my top is when it says that
Vanessa do you know?

Thank you for demonstrating on attachment great